The 250 g/m² / 110 lb Museum-Quality art paper, acid-free, lignin-free, and pH-balanced composition, safeguarding it against yellowing, fading, and deterioration.
- Crafted from natural fibers like cotton or alpha-cellulose
- Each poster is shipped in robust packaging, ensuring it arrives safe and secure.
Wooden Framed Posters
- Our frames, made from pine, are available in four colors: black, white, natural wood, and dark brown wood.
- With a thickness ranging from 20-25mm (0.79"-0.98") and a width of 10-14mm (0.4"-0.6"), they strike the perfect balance between durability and style.
- Shatterproof, transparent plexiglass
- Every order includes hanging hardware, delivered framed and ready-to-hang
- Each poster and frame is shipped in robust packaging to ensure it arrives safe and secure.
Paper posters are safely packed in sturdy mailing tubes.
Frames come pre-packed with corners and wrap.
The posters are placed within frames upon arrival, ensuring protection during transit.
Frames are packed in a box with strong edges to provide additional protection.
I-beams are used to add sturdiness to the package, especially for multi-item orders (up to 3 frames in one package).
Frames include a hanging kit for easy mounting.
The hanging kit allows for both horizontal and vertical mounting, providing flexibility based on the orientation of the poster.